SVRA Mobile App
|Download Now for Android Devices
|Download Now for Apple Devices
Vintage Racing’s Premier Organization Delivers Mobile App
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) released a major revision of its mobile phone app developed for its members and vintage auto racing fans. The second release of the app enables both spectators and SVRA members to easily stay in touch with the latest SVRA news, whether at the track or on-the-go. The app is free to download and is available on both Android and Apple platforms.
“Our trial at 2020 Sebring was a tremendous success reaching twenty countries worldwide,” said Tony Parella, SVRA President, CEO and majority owner of the Trans Am Series presented by Pirelli. “We established a national platform for our sponsors several years ago and now we have extended the reach of our brand on a global level. This thrusts SVRA and our Vintage Race of Champions series into the mainstream motorsports conversation.”
A key feature of the app is the delivery of live video streaming. During a race weekend the sanctioning body typically presents dozens of practice and qualifying sessions as well as races across numerous SVRA run groups and frequently hosts other series such as professional Trans Am, America’s GT Cup and Historic Trans-Am.
The app allows fans access to a variety of content including:
– Full live videos of all SVRA on-track sessions, including behind-the-scenes stories
– Fully produced video stream with live commentary and scoring
– Fans can watch the produced stream or switch to other cameras of their choice
– Race highlights
– Replays of 2020 full races, including Vintage Race of Champions Charity Pro-Ams
– Race results
– Event, team, and driver news
Installation: A Step-by-Step How-To Guide
1. Download the SVRA App. For Apple iPhone or iPad tablets, download from the Apple App Store. For Android phones and tablets, download from Google Play. The following link will quickly help you access the right app for your mobile device: Download the SVRA App
2. When you open the SVRA (or Trans Am) app for the first time, a registration screen will pop up.
If you are a new user, you will need to register. Note: You can use the same username and password for both the SVRA and Trans Am Apps, so if you have already registered for Trans Am App and this is your first time on the SVRA App, just enter your login credentials as you would for the Trans Am App (or vice versa).
The login credentials for the app are not the same as the login credentials as the SVRA website registration system.
If you’ve never registered for either the SVRA or Trans Am Apps, you will need to sign up. On the registration page that pops up when you first open the app, notice where it says “New User? SIGN UP” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Sign Up.”
On the following page, enter the login credentials you would like to use and click “Register.”
If you’ve already registered for the SVRA App or Trans Am App, all you need to do is log in using your credentials from one of those Apps.
Note: To tell whether you’re on the sign up vs. log in screen, the main difference is what the red button says. If you signing up, the button says “Register,” whereas if you’re logging in the button says “Sign In.” To toggle between the two screens, click the “SIGN UP” or “Log In” link at the bottom of the screen.
3. If you forgot your password, simply click the ‘forgot password’ link and enter your email address to be sent a reset link.