2020 SVRA Driving School
One of the finest non-spectator race tracks in North America, Roebling Road is exciting to drive and thanks to the technical demands of its fast, flowing corners and generous run-out room, superb for a racing school.
SVRA Driving School offers a three-day comprehensive curriculum focusing on safety, driver development and car handling. Class size is limited to accommodate personalized training with plenty of one-on-one time with our experienced instructors. Students successfully completing the SVRA Driver’s School will end the weekend receiving a one year SVRA membership and license; ready to go racing, no further driver orientation required. Learn the etiquette of Vintage Racing. Instruction includes, classroom sessions, on-track van drive around with instructors, 5 on-track instruction sessions, 2 practice starts and a full feature race. You can enter online or use the printable form.
Students graduate with a SVRA Hard Card License ready to go racing, no further Driver Orientation required.
– Initial and post on track classroom sessions with chief instructor Peter Argersinger.
VAN RIDE AROUND LAPS
– Ride with our instructors in vans where proper lines and braking points are determined.
– 5 on track lapping practice runs offered with post session critique meetings for review.
– Learn the art of proper grid and starting positions with 2 pre-race procedures.
FULL FEATURE RACE
– Sunday run a regular race with other SVRA competitors for your first time.
HARD CARD ISSUED
– After your race, attend the award ceremony and receive your SVRA license. You are now qualified to go race anywhere!
Roebling Road Raceway
Eligibility Contact: Rob Elson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensing Contact: Alex Miller – email@example.com
Vendor Sales/Car Show: Toni Strollo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Information Contact: Kathy Swinford – email@example.com
Media/Press Contact: Mark Dill – firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo/Media Credentials Pam Shatraw – email@example.com