Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Nov 27, 2020 RESULTS: 2020 Road Atlanta Grand Prix
- Nov 16, 2020 Trans Am SpeedFest Postponed to 2021
- Nov 11, 2020 NEW BOOK BY SVRA EXEC CHRONICLES EARLY AUTO RACING
- Nov 10, 2020 RESULTS: 2020 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Nov 8, 2020 Austin SpeedTour hits the SVRA App
- Oct 30, 2020 GEOFF AND MATT BRABHAM TO RACE IN BRABHAMS WITH SVRA AT COTA
- Oct 29, 2020 SVRA PLANS SPEEDTOUR WEEKEND FOR RIDGE MOTORSPORTS PARK
- Oct 19, 2020 SVRA 2021 SCHEDULE GROWS DESPITE 2020 GLOBAL CHALLENGES