Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Aug 18, 2019 RESULTS: Portland Vintage Racing Festival
- Aug 6, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Aug 3, 2019 RIBBS, SAID PREVAIL IN VROC CHARITY PRO-AM AT IMS
- Aug 1, 2019 BAGLEY, MARTIN, CARLSON COMPLETE ENTRIES FOR VROC PRO-AM AT IMS
- Jul 31, 2019 MATT BREEDEN NAMED SVRA PRESIDENT
- Jul 30, 2019 DALLENBACH, SAID ENTER VROC RACE AT IMS
- Jul 25, 2019 NASCAR CHAMPIONS BENSON, BODINE ENTER VROC AT IMS