Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Feb 13, 2018 Al Unser Jr. Named SVRA Grand Marshal At Sebring – March 1-4
- Feb 6, 2018 Merrill Lynch Private Banking & Investment Group Becomes Official SVRA Sponsor
- Feb 2, 2018 Technical Bulletin #TB2018-004 B-Sedan Competition Passport
- Jan 30, 2018 Technical Bulletin 2018-003 Stock Gas Tanks
- Jan 18, 2018 SVRA Announces “Otto Linton Spirit Of Vintage Racing” Award
- Jan 9, 2018 Technical Bulletin #TB2018-002 Overdeveloped Cars
- Jan 8, 2018 Technical Bulletin #TB2018-001 Rules Update