Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Oct 19, 2020 SVRA 2021 SCHEDULE GROWS DESPITE 2020 GLOBAL CHALLENGES
- Sep 29, 2020 RESULTS: 2020 Heacock Classic Gold Cup
- Sep 21, 2020 Trans Am SpeedTour Classic at Lime Rock Park Postponed to 2021
- Sep 21, 2020 SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL BECOMES OFFICIAL SVRA SPONSOR
- Sep 10, 2020 HAWK PERFORMANCE IS THE OFFICIAL BRAKE PAD OF SVRA
- Sep 3, 2020 EAROS AND SVRA PARTNER TO PROTECT THE HEARING OF RACING LOVERS
- Aug 20, 2020 US Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen – An Important Update