Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Sep 23, 2022 CHI Memorial and the NeuroScience Innovation Foundation will Benefit from 2022 Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Oct. 14-16
- Sep 16, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Watkins Glen SpeedTour
- Sep 10, 2022 Stream the Watkins Glen SpeedTour
- Sep 8, 2022 SpeedTour Returns to Watkins Glen, Celebrates Milestone Anniversary During Action-Packed Weekend
- Sep 1, 2022 GYM WEED Partners with SpeedTour
- Aug 30, 2022 Pace Grand Prix at the Bend Gets Major Upgrades for the 2022 Chattanooga Motorcar Festival
- Aug 25, 2022 SVRA Boasts Biggest Schedule Yet for 2023
- Aug 24, 2022 SVRA and Trans Am Series to Visit World Wide Technology Raceway in 2023￼