Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Sep 20, 2018 Park, Sprague Complete Field for Svra Charity Pro-Am at VIR
- Sep 18, 2018 Benson Latest NASCAR Champion in SVRA Charity Pro-Am
- Sep 14, 2018 2018 U.S. Vintage Grand Prix
- Sep 13, 2018 NASCAR’S Todd Bodine Enters SVRA Charity Pro-Am at VIR
- Sep 11, 2018 Greg Biffle is Latest NASCAR Star in SVRA Charity Pro-Am at VIR
- Sep 6, 2018 Fikse Wheels Named “Official Wheel of SVRA”
- Sep 4, 2018 Ron Hornaday, Jr. Ready for SVRA Charity Pro-Am at VIR