Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jan 20, 2021 Parella Motorsports Holdings Launches PMH Powering Diversity Scholarship for F4 U.S. and FR Americas
- Jan 18, 2021 Honda Performance Development Announces Super Formula Scholarship
- Dec 21, 2020 SVRA Crowns its 2020 Sprint Series, Enduro Series Champions and Miata Heritage Cup Champions
- Dec 18, 2020 OMOLOGATO BECOMES SVRA’s OFFICIAL TIMEPIECE
- Dec 15, 2020 F.A.S.T. COOLING IS SVRA’s OFFICIAL COOLING COMPANY
- Nov 27, 2020 RESULTS: 2020 Road Atlanta Grand Prix
- Nov 16, 2020 Trans Am SpeedFest Postponed to 2021
- Nov 11, 2020 NEW BOOK BY SVRA EXEC CHRONICLES EARLY AUTO RACING