Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jul 1, 2020 SVRA, SOVREN AFFIRM NEW DATE FOR PORTLAND SPEEDTOUR WEEKEND
- Jun 30, 2020 RESULTS: Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio
- Jun 30, 2020 RESULTS: 2020 Spring Vintage Festival
- Jun 25, 2020 SCCA PRO RACING, PARELLA FORGE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Jun 1, 2020 SVRA CANCELS SAVANNAH SPEED CLASSIC
- May 21, 2020 SVRA Affirms Dates For Road America And Mid-Ohio Races
- May 21, 2020 Al Unser, Sr. – Episode 8