Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jan 19, 2022 FORESTER PONTOONS JOINS TRANS AM and SVRA CHAMPIONSHIP AS THE OFFICIAL PONTOON BOAT
- Jan 4, 2022 SUMMIT IS NOW THE OFFICIAL PERFORMANCE PARTS COMPANY OF TRANS AM and SVRA
- Dec 10, 2021 FOUR-TIME INDY 500 WINNER AL UNSER DIES AT 82
- Dec 9, 2021 OPTIMA BATTERIES JOINS TRANS AM AND SVRA AS THE OFFICIAL BATTERY
- Dec 2, 2021 SpeedTour TV Moves to New Platform for 2022
- Nov 29, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 So-Cal SpeedTour
- Nov 16, 2021 Sydney Davis Yagel moves to PMH VP of Event Operations
- Nov 12, 2021 PMH AND SCCA PRO RACING EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO LONG-TERM OPERATING AGREEMENT