Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Dec 5, 2019 BIG MACHINE VODKA BECOMES THE OFFICIAL VODKA OF SVRA
- Dec 3, 2019 MARATHON COACH IS OFFICIAL LUXURY MOTORCOACH OF SVRA
- Oct 30, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Savannah Speed Classic
- Oct 29, 2019 REMINGTON ARMS BECOMES SVRA’s OFFICIAL RECREATIONAL FIREARMS COMPANY
- Oct 9, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Sep 25, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Heacock Classic Gold Cup
- Sep 19, 2019 THE FIELD IS SET FOR VROC CHARITY PRO-AM AT VIR