Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Apr 20, 2021 COMETIC GASKET BECOMES OFFICIAL GASKET COMPANY OF SVRA
- Apr 14, 2021 WEATHERTECH JOINS SVRA & TRANS AM FAMILY OF PARTNERS
- Mar 31, 2021 SVRA Overcomes Adverse Weather for Successful Weekend at the Atlanta SpeedTour
- Mar 29, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Atlanta SpeedTour
- Mar 23, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Charlotte SpeedTour
- Mar 17, 2021 SVRA MAKES GREEN WEALTH MANAGEMENT GROUP ITS OFFICIAL PROVIDER OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Mar 9, 2021 Chloe Chambers Selected as F4 U.S. PMH Powering Diversity Scholarship Winner
- Feb 26, 2021 HUFFY & BUZZ BECOME OFFICIAL BIKES OF SVRA