Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Mar 21, 2019 GLENORA BECOMES SVRA’S OFFICIAL SPARKLING WINE
- Mar 19, 2019 NASCAR STARS SKINNER, BIFFLE LATEST ROAD ATLANTA VROC ENTRIES
- Mar 18, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Sebring Vintage Classic
- Mar 13, 2019 RESULTS: Bob Williams Heritage Cup
- Mar 13, 2019 AVIS BECOMES SVRA’S OFFICIAL CAR RENTAL COMPANY
- Mar 7, 2019 Davy Jones, Mark Dismore Gear Up for Road Atlanta VROC
- Feb 19, 2019 Brabham, Fellows, and Dallenbach Enter Road Atlanta VROC