Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Aug 3, 2022 2022 RESULTS: New Jersey SpeedTour
- Jul 22, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Portland SpeedTour
- Jun 30, 2022 RESULTS: Mid-Ohio SpeedTour
- Jun 26, 2022 Live Stream: Sunday at Mid-Ohio!
- Jun 25, 2022 Watch the Mid-Ohio SpeedTour live!
- Jun 22, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Indy SpeedTour
- Jun 21, 2022 Schultz Racing Fuel Cells Named “The Official Racing Fuel Cell of SVRA”
- Jun 17, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 The Ridge SpeedTour