Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Nov 11, 2022 Results: 2022 Mission Foods Austin SpeedTour
- Nov 6, 2022 Stream the Mission Foods Austin SpeedTour at COTA
- Nov 2, 2022 SpeedTour Descends on COTA with Trans Am, SVRA, FR Americas and F4 U.S. Championship Finales
- Oct 25, 2022 PMH’s Ron Rigdon Finishes Third in Pilot Flying J’s National Road Warrior Contest
- Oct 19, 2022 Results: 2022 Utah SpeedTour
- Oct 19, 2022 Results: 2022 Chattanooga Motorcar Festival
- Oct 13, 2022 Results: 2022 VIR SpeedTour
- Oct 11, 2022 Industry Veteran Shawn Rogers Joins Schultz Engineered Products