Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Apr 24, 2018 Hard Chargers Dismore, Papis Join Indy Legends Pro-Am Field
- Apr 17, 2018 Darren Manning, John Martin Return to Brickyard Invitational
- Apr 12, 2018 Al Unser Named SVRA Grand Marshal at Sonoma
- Apr 10, 2018 Jimmy Vasser, Paul Tracy Return to SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- Apr 5, 2018 Technical Bulletin #TB2018-005 Tanaka Recall
- Apr 3, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 Road Atlanta Grand Prix
- Apr 3, 2018 Al Unser Jr, Willy T. Ribbs Form Vintage Racing Business