Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jun 19, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Jun 13, 2018 SVRA Indy Legends Charity Pro-Am Field is Set
- Jun 12, 2018 Matt Brabham Joins Father Geoff in Indy Legends Pro-Am Field
- Jun 5, 2018 Ron Fellows Joins Indy Legends Charity Pro-Am Field
- Jun 4, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival
- May 31, 2018 Geoff Brabham Heads Three New Brickyard Invitational Entries
- May 29, 2018 Lyn St. James and Sarah Fisher Join Brickyard Invitational Field