Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Nov 16, 2017 SVRA Announces B-Sedan National, Regional Championships
- Nov 6, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Nov 2, 2017 Sunoco Becomes The Official Race Fuel of SVRA
- Oct 31, 2017 American Global Standards Joins SVRA Roster of Sponsors
- Oct 18, 2017 Mazda’s Miata Heritage Cup Returns to SVRA for 2018 Season
- Oct 12, 2017 SVRA Adds Road Atlanta Raceway To 2018 Series Schedule
- Oct 11, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Slaying The Dragon Hill Climb