Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- May 23, 2017 Harley-Davidson Becomes Official Motorcycle of SVRA
- May 16, 2017 A.J. Foyt IV, Darren Manning Return to Brickyard Invitational
- May 9, 2017 Roberto Guerrero to Race at SVRA’s Brickyard Invitational
- May 2, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Southern California Historic Sports Car Festival
- May 2, 2017 Lloyd, Hearn, & Treadway Join Talented Indy Legends Pro-Am Field
- Apr 27, 2017 Dismore, Halsmer, Papis Join Talented Indy Legends Pro-Am Field
- Apr 25, 2017 Bobby Unser Named Brickyard Invitational Grand Marshal