Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jun 21, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Jun 13, 2017 34 Entries Set for Brickyard Invitational Indy Legends Pro-Am
- Jun 12, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Open Wheel World Challenge
- Jun 6, 2017 Elliott, Evernham Return to Brickyard Invitational
- Jun 1, 2017 Josele Garza Returns to SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- May 30, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Spring Vintage Festival
- May 26, 2017 Technical Bulletin #TB2017-003 Seat Belt Recall