Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Aug 16, 2018 Burton Family Signs on to SVRA Charity Race
- Aug 14, 2018 Wally Dallenbach Jr., Mike Skinner to Race for Charity with SVRA
- Aug 7, 2018 Bobby Labonte, Bill Elliott to Race for Charity with SVRA
- Aug 2, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 Portland Vintage Racing Festival
- Jul 27, 2018 SVRA to Join Trans Am at Lime Rock Park in 2019
- Jun 29, 2018 Geoff Brabham Portland Vintage Racing Festival Grand Marshal
- Jun 26, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio