Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jul 28, 2021 Portland SpeedTour Filled with Great Cars, Great Racing and Great Weather
- Jul 28, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Portland SpeedTour
- Jul 21, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Brainerd SpeedTour
- Jul 1, 2021 RESULTS: Mid-Ohio SpeedTour
- Jun 29, 2021 Mid-Ohio SpeedTour Marks a “Return to Normal” Moment for SVRA as Fans and Racers Flock to the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Jun 14, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 The Ridge SpeedTour
- Jun 3, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Lime Rock SpeedTour
- May 18, 2021 RESULTS: Road America SpeedTour