Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Mar 22, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Amelia Island Vintage Gran Prix
- Mar 22, 2017 Sarah Fisher Joins St. James, Beatriz at Brickyard Invitational
- Mar 15, 2017 “Unser Cousins” Return To SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- Mar 6, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Sebring Vintage Classic
- Mar 6, 2017 Jimmy Vasser Joins Paul Tracy at SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- Feb 28, 2017 Capital One Spark Business Becomes Official Business Credit Card Partner of SVRA
- Feb 23, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 First National Driver’s School In Savannah & Bob Williams Heritage Cup Races