Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jun 4, 2019 SVRA CELEBRATES OCEAN ORGANIC VODKA AS NEWEST PARTNER BRAND
- May 30, 2019 RESULTS: Memorial Day Motorsports Festival
- May 30, 2019 RESULTS: Spring Vintage Festival
- May 30, 2019 CHOPARD BECOMES THE OFFICIAL WATCH OF SVRA
- May 16, 2019 Monterey Motorsports Park Becomes SVRA Sponsor
- May 11, 2019 Results: Trans Am Speedfest
- May 11, 2019 Results: SoCal Historic Sports Car Festival