Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Oct 18, 2017 Mazda’s Miata Heritage Cup Returns to SVRA for 2018 Season
- Oct 12, 2017 SVRA Adds Road Atlanta Raceway To 2018 Series Schedule
- Oct 11, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Slaying The Dragon Hill Climb
- Oct 2, 2017 SVRA Announces 2018 Series Schedule
- Sep 25, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 Heacock Classic Gold Cup
- Sep 19, 2017 Indy 500 Champion Johnny Rutherford SVRA’s COTA Grand Marshal
- Sep 12, 2017 RESULTS: 2017 U.S. Vintage Grand Prix