Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Oct 12, 2021 RESULTS: Utah SpeedTour
- Sep 28, 2021 RESULTS: VIR SPEEDTOUR
- Sep 28, 2021 Picture Perfect Weather, Beautiful Cars Highlight VIR SpeedTour
- Sep 27, 2021 PARELLA MOTORSPORTS HOLDINGS ESTABLISHES SPEEDTOUR FORMULA DEVELOPMENT SERIES
- Sep 23, 2021 2022 Schedule Announced for FR Americas and F4 U.S. Championships
- Sep 15, 2021 Watkins Glen SpeedTour Provides Fans With An Entertaining Weekend Of Racing
- Sep 14, 2021 RESULTS: 2021 Watkins Glen SpeedTour
- Aug 25, 2021 SVRA 2022 SCHEDULE BUILDS ON SPEEDTOUR SUCCESS