Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Dec 6, 2023 Parella Motorsports Holdings Ready for Breakthrough Year in 2024
- Nov 9, 2023 Race Results: 2023 Mission Foods Austin SpeedTour
- Nov 5, 2023 Watch the Mission Foods Austin SpeedTour
- Nov 4, 2023 Stream Mission Foods Austin SpeedTour
- Oct 26, 2023 PMH Announces TA2 Club, Unveils 2024 Schedule
- Oct 23, 2023 Race Results: 2023 Spring Mountain SpeedTour
- Oct 12, 2023 Connie Nyholm Awarded Inaugural PMH Trailblazer Award
- Oct 11, 2023 Race Results: 2023 VIR SpeedTour