Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Dec 19, 2018 Mike Skinner to Become SVRA Regular in 2019
- Nov 29, 2018 SVRA Announces Vintage Race of Champions (VROC) For 2019
- Nov 28, 2018 JRi Shocks Becomes the Official Shock of SVRA
- Nov 19, 2018 RESULTS: 2018 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Nov 13, 2018 Speed Classic Organizers to Partner with SVRA For 2019 Event
- Nov 1, 2018 SVRA to Host Motorsports Reunions Throughout 2019 Season
- Oct 23, 2018 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Lime Rock Park Added to SVRA Schedule in 2019