Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jul 16, 2019 ROBERTO GUERRERO ENTERS VROC PRO-AM AT IMS
- Jul 11, 2019 SHORT TRACK STARS SET FOR VROC CHARITY PRO-AM AT IMS
- Jul 9, 2019 DAVY JONES, MARK DISMORE GEAR UP FOR VROC AT IMS
- Jul 2, 2019 VROC CHAMPIONSHIP LEADERS ENTER PRO-AM AT IMS
- Jun 28, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Vintage Grand Prix of Mid Ohio
- Jun 26, 2019 JOHNNY RUTHERFORD FIRST BRICKYARD INVITATIONAL VROC ENTRY
- Jun 25, 2019 PIRELLI, TRANS AM AND SVRA RENEW AGREEMENTS UNTIL 2024