Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- May 21, 2020 SVRA Affirms Dates For Road America And Mid-Ohio Races
- May 9, 2020 SVRA TO RESCHEDULE BRICKYARD INVITATIONAL
- May 7, 2020 SVRA PARTNER, NETJETS, REALLY STEPS UP TO HELP THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
- Apr 14, 2020 NICK CRAW JOINS PARELLA MOTORSPORTS HOLDINGS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Apr 7, 2020 SVRA REVISES 2020 SEASON SCHEDULE
- Mar 23, 2020 TRANS AM SPEEDFEST – WEATHERTECH RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA EVENT UPDATE
- Mar 17, 2020 Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Event Update