Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- May 22, 2018 Johnny Rutherford Named Brickyard Invitational Grand Marshal
- May 17, 2018 Short Track Stars Join Brickyard Invitational at IMS
- May 15, 2018 Technical Bulletin #TB2018-006 RJS Arm Restraint Recall
- May 15, 2018 Elliott, Evernham Set for Fifth Brickyard Invitational
- May 8, 2018 Dick Simon to Drive Final Race at Brickyard Invitational
- May 3, 2018 Ultimate Headers Joins Growing List Of SVRA Sponsors
- May 1, 2018 Laziers Return to Father’s Day Weekend Brickyard Invitational