Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Oct 9, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Sep 25, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 Heacock Classic Gold Cup
- Sep 19, 2019 THE FIELD IS SET FOR VROC CHARITY PRO-AM AT VIR
- Sep 17, 2019 SVRA 2020 SCHEDULE REFLECTS GROWTH
- Sep 12, 2019 RESULTS: 2019 U.S. Vintage Grand Prix
- Sep 12, 2019 AL UNSER JR. ENTERS VROC PRO-AM AT VIR
- Sep 10, 2019 LE MANS CHAMPS BRABHAM AND JONES ENTER VROC PRO-AM AT VIR