Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- May 4, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Mission Foods Sonoma SpeedTour
- Apr 29, 2022 Stream the Mission Foods Sonoma SpeedTour
- Apr 28, 2022 RESULTS: TRANS AM SPEEDFEST
- Apr 24, 2022 Watch Day 2 of the Trans Am SpeedFest from WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Apr 11, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 NOLA SPEEDTOUR
- Mar 29, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Atlanta SpeedTour
- Mar 23, 2022 RESULTS: 2022 Charlotte SpeedTour
- Mar 17, 2022 Omologato Renews Official Timepiece Partnership with SpeedTour