VP Racing Fuels has been designated the Official Fuel of the SVRA. If you’re not already familiar with VP and its products, here are a few points of interest:
1. Among the many fuels in VP’s diverse product line, two have been specifically formulated for vintage vehicles which otherwise would suffer the damaging effects of street gas containing ethanol:
a. VP Vintage (Leaded) – a 98-octane (R+M/2) ethanol-free blend offering the lubrication
b. VP Vintage (Unleaded) – a 96-octane (R+M/2) ethanol-free blend offering the same benefits and detonation protection required by vehicles designed to run on leaded fuel. It prevents ethanol-related damage while your vehicle is in storage and provides substantial performance gains on the track. as its leaded counterpart but with slightly less detonation protection. Both are designed to start easily whether your car, bike or boat has been sitting for a week or an off-season.
2. VP’s product line includes other options like leaded VP110 and C12 for vintage racing applications requiring greater detonation protection, along with a range of unleaded fuels including VP101, a street legal 101-octane (R+M/2) fuel blended with ethanol.
3. Our full time, professional Tech Support staff is available to offer technical assistance by phone, e-mail or at the track. Contact 302.521.1767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. VP’s extensive dealer network makes fuel easy to acquire throughout North America and around the world. If there’s no VP dealer convenient to your location please refer potential dealers to us or consider becoming a dealer yourself!
5. VP’s fuels are available in 5-gallon pails and 15, 30 and 54-gallon drums through our dealer network, or with additional charges for freight, direct from VP to your door. Fuel handling accessories are also available, including drum wrenches, 5-gallon plastic motorsport containers, plastic siphon pumps and electric drum pumps.
VP’s staff will be at the SVRA events July 12-14 at New Jersey Motorsports Park, Aug 8-11 at Rockingham, NC, and October 24-27 at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. If you’ll be attending, we encourage you to seek them out to get the information you need about fueling options for your vehicles.
Visit VPRacingFuels.com for more information or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact any of the following:
Newark, DE 302.368.1500 email@example.com
Commerce, GA 706.335.3355 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 954.565.7670 email@example.com
Terre Haute, IN 812.466.1175 firstname.lastname@example.org
San Antonio, TX 210.635.7744 email@example.com
Wildomar, CA 951.696.5100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto, Ontario 905.478.3835 email@example.com
Montreal, Quebec 450.359.7858 firstname.lastname@example.org
Calgary, Alberta 403.275.1958 email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in VP and best wishes for a memorable 2013 season!