Five of the best professional racing instructors in the country to present COTA course familiarization program, as part of SVRA’s commitment to driver safety and enjoyment.
With over five-hundred historic racing entries confirmed at Circuit of The Americas, SVRA will host a “supercharged” version of their well-received Track Orientation Program Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013. The program consists of briefings and on-track sessions.
SVRA Chief Instructor Peter Krause will lead an all-star team including “Speed Secrets” author and coach Ross Bentley, renowned racing coach Peter Argetsinger, Grand-Am race winner and coach Tom Long and Grand-Am racer and coach Jason Hart. All possess intimate knowledge of this challenging racetrack and will present comprehensive, course-specific training for over seventy-five SVRA entrants.
“The fact that few competitors have had the opportunity to drive this incredible track, coupled with the particularly challenging nature of this course, has made this SVRA offering very attractive to competitors,” said Krause. “Tony Parella, the owner of SVRA, wants us to make sure we deliver the best possible program. With the knowledge, experience and communications expertise present in this team, we know this program will be of great value to SVRA racers.”
• Peter Krause – SVRA Chief Instructor since 1994. Professional Racing Coach and Performance Analyst
• Ross Bentley – Author of Speed Secrets, Professional Racing Coach
• Peter Argetsinger – Professional Racing Coach and Instructor
• Tom Long – Professional Sports Car Racing Driver/Coach
• Jason Hart – Professional Sports Car Racing Driver/Coach