Larry Neviaser – Easton, MD
– Grew up in Stamford, Connecticut, graduated from Ohio University in 1971.
– Involved in the retail car business from 1971 – 2007 and owned Toyota, Chrysler and Dodge dealerships from 1981 – 2007.
– Started autocrossing in the 1970s and began racing vintage sports cars in 1996 with a 1961 Ginetta G4.
– Bought his current race car, 1968 Ginetta G16/BMW in 1999 and has been racing it ever since.
– Favorite race car is a 1974 Lola T332 F5000 originally raced by Brian Redman that he raced from 2001 – 2007
– Now a partner with Kent Bain at Automotive Restorations, Inc and Vintage Racing Services in Stratford, Connecticut where he gets to race as part of his job!
– Larry’s successful drives in his Ginetta and Lola resulted in his being named SVRA “Driver of the Year” in 2008.