Subject: 2016 Rules adjustments
From: Rick Parent, Technical Director
Date: November 30, 2015
SVRA will be doing something that has not been done before. We will be giving you as SVRA Members, the chance to participate in the rule change process. We have a 2 week window to adjust some rules for 2016, so if you have questions, suggestions or comments, now is your chance. You as competitors know more about your Car or Group than anyone else and we would like to hear from you.
Here are the requirements;
– You must be an active Member of SVRA.
– The window is open now and will close on December 15th, any suggestions after the 15th will not be considered.
– Keep your thoughts or statements short, clear and to the point.
– Have your supporting documentation.
– Be respectful, any combative communications will be deleted without response.
We will not be rewriting all the rules and regulations; we will be adjusting a few things though. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, let’s go Racing!